Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Go down 
+2
DoG Twiztid
iiCoMeAtMeBr0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 am

Well the release date is 22nd May... For me this is the next MUST HAVE GAME! i mean just look at the videos.. and the Kinect ability is sooo insane... which is why im getting my Mrs to get me Kinect for my B day in July.

Anyway the beter starts in 3 days... all you need is a copy of Splintercell Conviction, anyone have it? I will be renting it just to get beta.

Or you can do this, but im not sure how much i trust it... let me know if it works for you

http://vimeo.com/39618622

Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 am

Liked the look of it at E3 so i probs will get it,BTW you can get Conviction for £4 on amazon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:52 am

yeah i just noticed... Might just have too grab it, i think i conviced craig to get it. If you read about it, it will have its own ONLINE NETWORK, totally new and customizable for clans to have clan matches and stuff, its always been my favorite game right back from the original Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 am

Love the Ghost Recon series and can not wait for this to come out, still got my copy of conviction as well, again Splinter Cell is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

got a random email from ubisoft with a code for the beta. and not a copy of splinter cell in sight lol guess im just that good. gonna get the game anyway but beta should be good.
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 am

lozmart wrote:
got a random email from ubisoft with a code for the beta. and not a copy of splinter cell in sight lol guess im just that good. gonna get the game anyway but beta should be good.

YOU SUCK !!! LOL, Beta is today.
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 am

downloadin it now
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier   Ghost Recon Future Soldier Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Page 1 of 1