Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

would like to join :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UK HADOUKEN

UK HADOUKEN

would like to join :) Empty
PostSubject: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 am

hi my name is hayden im 23 i live in the westmidlands i enjoy playing all games (for fun and competitive) mostly cod halo and fifa 11! HOPEFULLY GOING TO ECL BLACKPOOL TO PLAY FFA HALO AND COD. been in a few clans but never a uk based clan so should be fun!
look forward to having games and Banter wiv you lot afro
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:57 am

Alright mate welcome to the forums. ECL a gaming tourny?we play fifa and cod mostly as a clan so ya should fit in nicely mate.I'll lob u an FR next time I'm on and catch u on live.
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 am

ECL is that the european console league mate ? Welcome to the clan mate like manballs says we play cod n fifa mainly and currently gettin arsed in wgl Laughing dont be put off by that tho we still building our team and despite what the results say we only have been hammered by 1 team really ill get a f/r out to you asap n get some cod games going on
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

welcome along matey
Back to top Go down
UK HADOUKEN

UK HADOUKEN

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 am

cheers boys!!! yea ECl=European Console League its in blackpool on the 24th ov april, think im just going in for halo tho. should be fun! look forward to playing cod again ant played for a bit need to start Learning the game again.
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Welcome mate, everything pretty much been said. Will catch you on LIVE at some point
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would like to join :)   would like to join :) Empty

Back to top Go down

would like to join :)
Page 1 of 1