Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible line up for the WGL

Go down 
+2
Tattastic
DoG Tampax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

possible line up for the WGL Empty
PostSubject: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:44 am

this is just a thought lads as to what i think our best team and line up could be.this is by no meens the final line up and im open to suggestions.

FORMATION: 3-5-2

TEAM:

me
danny
craig
paul
hayden
midge
young lee

LINEUP:

ME: ANY
CRAIG: GK/CB
MIDGE: CB
YOUNG LEE: LM
DANNY: CM/CAM
PAUL: ST
HAYDEN: ST

i think thats the best way for us to line up maybe switch danny around with hayden but appart from that it looks solid to me yaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:10 am

Definitely looks solid to me, Mirco Heskey up front Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:06 am

think it wank i got landed with shite postions after i beasted midfield up i got lumbered bk in net or cb lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

I don't mind playing up front if need be, been doing it alot lately.
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

lol! after young lee's performance tonight im gonna make a new position the LEFT his talent in the toilet position lol! .yeah i think hayden n danny can switch if it aint working n paul is now a permanent ST,even if he doesn't like it we'll force him using ribbed dildo's lol!
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:02 am

DoG Disciple wrote:
lol! after young lee's performance tonight im gonna make a new position the LEFT his talent in the toilet position lol! .yeah i think hayden n danny can switch if it aint working n paul is now a permanent ST,even if he doesn't like it we'll force him using ribbed dildo's lol!

Don't worry im sure i'll learn my left to my right before wgl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:26 am

its easy young lee just play in centre then you always seem to end up on left Razz
Back to top Go down
Kentishtoad

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Where do you want me??
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:41 am

can play anywhere mate your gunno av to register at thewgl.co.uk then confirm gt place yourself has a free agent let me kn mate so i can inv you into team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible line up for the WGL   possible line up for the WGL Empty

Back to top Go down

possible line up for the WGL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: FIFA Clubs-
Jump to: