Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifa 11 shocker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Fifa 11 shocker Empty
PostSubject: Fifa 11 shocker   Fifa 11 shocker EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

When the post arrived today i had a suprise, the missus bought me Fifa 11 on the sly. All good you might think! it would be if i didnt suck so bad(not sure if Arsenal were the best team to pick but im loyal tongue) First game vs Spurs won 2-0, next game vs Chelsea lost 3-1, disgracfull even by gunners standards (Drogba hat trick in the first half, defended like mad in the second) tried against a few other teams with mediocre results. Passings ok but cant tackle for s**t ,any suggestions please, ive played a few fifa games before the last one being 09.
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

Fifa 11 shocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 shocker   Fifa 11 shocker EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Best way to defend is hold b instaed of a+b that ull call comp players into tackle and u keep control of one player
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

Fifa 11 shocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 shocker   Fifa 11 shocker EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Cheers craig, took your advice and stuffed utd 8-0. All it needs now is for the linesmen to open there eyes and stop calling me offside lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fifa 11 shocker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 shocker   Fifa 11 shocker Empty

Back to top Go down

Fifa 11 shocker
Page 1 of 1