Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exams done... GAME TIME!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurdles

Exams done... GAME TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Exams done... GAME TIME!   Exams done... GAME TIME! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 am

hey all Smile

My exams are finally over so its time to kick back with the xbox come the weekend-ish Very Happy

What do you guys like to do? Preferred game modes etc?

I've just ordered a pair of turtle beaches too, so I can't wait! (lil exam pressie Wink)

Gurd
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Exams done... GAME TIME!   Exams done... GAME TIME! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 pm

congrats mate hope they went well for ya.we play allsorts mate generally stick between domination and HQ.weekends are a bit slow for us though most of lads do come on friday saturday.
Back to top Go down
Gurdles

PostSubject: Re: Exams done... GAME TIME!   Exams done... GAME TIME! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am

Cheers man, only time will tell but they weren't dreadful anyway Smile

I'll brush up on some HQ, im a bullet magnet in those things Razz and sounds good. do you have set times for coming on?
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: Exams done... GAME TIME!   Exams done... GAME TIME! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 am

Were all mostly on around tea time till 11ish or so as some of the guys need their beauty sleep Very Happy haha, Though some of us stay on till daft o clock in the morning. When you sign on you'll always get an invite into the game (depending which game your playing) and party from the leaders.

looking forward to a few games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exams done... GAME TIME!   Exams done... GAME TIME! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exams done... GAME TIME!
Page 1 of 1