HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello my name is marv and im an alcoholic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoG 8D

PostSubject: hello my name is marv and im an alcoholic.    Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 am

*circle of people* "Hello Marv"

My name is Rhys but ever since i can remember everyones called me Marv. No idea why but they do 'o.O and now i kinda like it" Im 21 and live up in the Ogmore valleys not far from Bridgend (South Wales) I speak fluent welsh and i work as a youth worker in a welsh junior school with the coolest kids in Wales Very Happy Although i have handed in my notice because this august im off to Newport Uni to complete my degree in youth work (yes its a real course) (btw most fully qualified youth workers start at around £18 an hour Wink )

Urrm i like the boring sports. Ive completed the cossford march 3 times (50 miles) and Nijmegen (110 miles) once, along with a load of smaller ones and i'm currently training to complete the BELGIAN DEATH MARCH! *THUNDER CLASH!* (100km in 24 hours) Im also working towards a full roster of outdoor qualifications, so far i have one to take groups orienteering, camping and hill walking (EXTREME!) and rock climbing, working towards biking and kayaking.
I play guitar, and mess about with a mandolin and harmonica but im not very good >< i go to the gym and enjoy all types of music from pirate metal to lady gaga.

I only started gaming a year ago after a bad break up rofl I bought an xbox one day while feeling shitty about a week before black ops came out and thats the first real game i got into.

The end.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

hello my name is marv and im an alcoholic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1