HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ziirK who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ziirK

PostSubject: ziirK who?   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

Hi, I'm 'ziirK'. That's my name (Kris) backwards with some z's and i's added because that's what all the cool kids are doing these days. I'm 23 years old, and a professional web developer/IT guy for a company in Reading (in Berks, where I'm from). I don't do much web or graphic design though, I'll leave that up to someone else.

I'm not really that interesting. I work really hard at my career, and that's the best thing I have going for me. I am a musician (have been playing the guitar for 7 years, and the bass guitar about the same time) and I'm into all kinds of music except dubstep and whatever category the Jonas Brothers fall into. My main hobby is my career though, which sounds corny but it's completely true. Gaming is pretty relaxed for me - I started with World at War on the 360 (got it for Christmas 2008) and picked it up pretty quickly. I'm an alright player, pretty versatile - sometimes rush, sometimes play objective, but mostly play the slayer/objective support role.

World at War - 2.7 KDR (4,000 kills or something)
MW2 - 2.57 KDR (no idea how many here)
Black Ops - 2.47 KDR (just reached 20,000 kills last weekend)

So, I tried the clan thing before and it fell on its backside. I joined a clan (that is also in WGL) and it went wrong straight from the start. Really childish group of people, and some of them were older than me. Really toxic atmosphere, full of bad people who whined into their mics constantly about everything and each other. I bailed out of there and lone-wolfed since last September.

Hi there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: ziirK who?   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 am

Ay watch what you say about the Jonas Brothers, I'v heard some of the clan leaders like them... sad gits.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziirK

PostSubject: Re: ziirK who?   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Sophie6813 wrote:
Ay watch what you say about the Jonas Brothers, I'v heard some of the clan leaders like them... sad gits.

lol!
Nothing like warming up for a clan match by playing a bit of Jonas Brothers! Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saik

PostSubject: Re: ziirK who?   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

ziirK wrote:
... who whined into their mics constantly about everything and each other. ...
i only whine if i have to play "Cracked". Shocked

maybe i'm to old, but who are the "Jonas Brothers" again?

welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ziirK who?   

Back to top Go down

ziirK who?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Welcome to Death or Glory :: Introductions-
Jump to: