Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think

Go down 
+2
DoG DEITY
DoG Tampax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think Empty
PostSubject: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 pm

well still think its a shit idea but at least it isn't the health version of juggernaut.on the minus side however:

dunno if its just me but graphically the game looks wank it looks pretty much like cod4.also that weapon snap is alot faster.they've apparently stolen alot of ideas from homefront and BATTLEFIELD MARV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

So basically the auto aim is has high has mw2 graphics same has mw n mw2 and juggernaught comes with a riot shield in a care package sounds like sooooooooo much fun
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 am

in the second vid the guy is using the "marksman perk" see and aim at targets faster.

cod is the only game i realy play as every thing else i have played seems crap to me but thats just IMO affraid
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 am

i use to be same mate but mw2 just turned me right off it fucking noobs who quick scopes thinking they gods gift to a sniper rifle sayin it sooo much harder to quick scope is aload of bollox if they didnt have massive auto aim on it they couldnt do it like cod4 before it got fucked up woth hackers ppl used sniper rifles like they should cos auto aim was slight if any battlefield 2 would have shat all over black ops this year but the graphics on it are crap its alot more tatical n slower paced but what you lose in pace makes up for in depth like medics engineers etc all with own guns to unlock and all with they own perks and no quick scoping cos infact sniping is 10 times harder on battlefield then any call of duty
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 am

Quick scoping Sad They should have made the snipers like the ones when black ops came out. All they had to do is make a game mode where they can quick scope then everyone is happy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Saik

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:54 am

i always hated the riot shield. perhaps because i couldn't use it and the others kicked my ass with it.

about the graphic thing: yeah thought that too. it's a mixture between mw2(kind of weapons) and mw (weapon look, red dot sight anyone?).
Back to top Go down
DoG Duggy

DoG Duggy

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am

the juggernaut looks balanced he takes damage easily i bet flashbangs put him off ect and if you have a launcher you can destroy it / or steal it ! quick scoping is just another annoying thing peeps will do, its the same as those who use china lake second and a grenade launcher attachment and think they are ace cause they can tube ! they all die the same in the end. as for the graphics im sure its not the final version we are seeing videos with here, how often have you tried a demo off the arcade then 1- 2 weeks later the game is released and much more highly polished. and to be honest when i first installed black ops i played for about a week then gave up on it cause i thought the game sounds were crap compared with MW2 and and i didnt like all the way you had to buy everything but after a while i came to love it and im sure there will be plenty of moans about MW3 when it come out but i bet its addictive as hell and i wont stop playing it till im top prestige Wink (unless its like black ops and p14 has a better emblem!)
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

to be honest dug i was the exact opposite when black ops first came out.i thought it was awsome and the closest thing to cod4 i had played.then the lil turds in the cod communtiy started moaning and update after update came out that just completely ruined the game.juggernaught includes blast shield so tubing him wont do u any good neither will any type of explosives.and this is from cod xp its basically the finished article just on limited maps and modes.
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

perks and weapons

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/cod-xp-call-of/720206

I think its gonna be beast IMO I liked COD 4 and MW2 better then black ops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think   MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think Empty

Back to top Go down

MW3 juggernaut killstreak is not what you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Game Chat :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-
Jump to: