Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HIVX Blue Fox
Clan Member

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 am

Hi my name is Chris and I am 29 from Leicester, I play Black Ops and FIFA mainly. I have experience in the WGL with AWOL for whom I played for last year.
I am a fairly laid back gamer who likes to mainly play for fun with the occasional bit of competive gaming.
I am normally on the old Xbox most of the week after 8.30 when the kids are in bed and the mrs has her nose glued to the TV watching the soaps. lol!
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 am

welcome mate ive sent you a f/r our webmaster will sort acess n that out n our wgl leader will sort your roaster thingy out has you can tell im not really use to welcoming new members lmao
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm

welcome to the forums mate and thanks for the friend invite.get some games going with you next time im on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 am

Welcome and thanks for the f/r. Have sorted you permissions out on forum, most stuff has already been said but we do like members to try and be as active as possible on the forum because this is where the information goes down regarding matches and things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:52 am

howdy and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1