Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW3 Video Online Gameplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

MW3 Video Online Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:42 am

MW3 VIDEO

It doesnt look like they have changed the gameplay at all, just they have made a few tweeks here and there, bit pointless really... They have added stuff they could of added in a patch, meh im still getting it, paid for already.
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 am

Another video showing of some killstreak rewards, you can actually become a juggernaut which is pretty cool.

Killstreak Video
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:26 pm

to be honest after watching them vids im looking to forward to it more.you can see one massive improvement just from the first vid,the sideways movement speed while aiming.running and gunning is my game and MW2 was impossible because of the speed you moved and black ops started out well but nerfd it.i don't rate the killstreaks much as i prefer the cod4 simpler approach but who knows this may actually be a decent cod game.i have herd though that there is a version of the tactical nuke in this game at a 25 kill streak but it doesn't end the game it just kills everyone once.
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 am

NAh no tactical nuke, you can see a list of the killstreaks and the highest is 18 i think some chopper thing i believe, but yeah this game looks immense, i loved MW2 got bored on 4th prestige, i liked blackops got bored on 3rd prestige, maybe this be the first cod i max prestige but we will see.
Back to top Go down
UK HADOUKEN

UK HADOUKEN

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 am

yoyo i got it on thur and i can tell you its not that bad ! thats my review on the game lol bounce
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:09 am

.... how did you get it?
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:37 am

Can't wait for this game!!! Smile After my disappointment with battlefield 3 need a good FPS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:37 am

bf3 dissapointment?????????
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:03 am

I think its shit,Hard to get a game with no lag,Squad system don't work,Semi auto snipers,your own team will camp when attacking.My list can go on. Only thing i like in that game is the co-op
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 am

I understand what your saying, People playing rush for kills is stupid, the sniper and squad system is bust, but other then that it is an amazing game, the campaign is good, cannot comment on the Co op as no one will play with me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Video Online Gameplay   MW3 Video Online Gameplay Empty

Back to top Go down

MW3 Video Online Gameplay
Page 1 of 1