Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan Teddy 20

Titan Teddy 20

Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG Empty
PostSubject: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to Death or Glory and would love to connect with brothers overseas and locally in Gears of War 3 and more. Here's my information for my application below:

.age - 31
.name - Rhett
.location - Chicago, IL USA
.games played - Gears of War 3, COD - Black Ops, L.A. Noire, Portal 2 (soon to be Elder Scrolls - Skyrim)
.a little about yourself - Would love to get crews together to dominate in GOW3 for all formats. I'm always interested in playing with people of all skill levels and learning new things. Personally, I'm married with 2 dogs (no kids), work as a Controller and love getting home to play my XBox and various sports.
.where you heard of us - Yahoo - Saw a post by DoG Twiztid (thanks for recruiting on Yahoo!)

Feel free to add me as a friend on XBOX Live (Gamertag - Titan Teddy 20) and look for me out on XBox Live! I look forward to learning from and hopefully spreading some of my knowledge/skills to the group.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Welcome to the forums mate hopefully get a game of GoW over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Welcome, we run a 2 week trail period. Nothing serious just more of a get to know each other period. We have found in the past that time differences can sometimes be an issue, but we will see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
Titan Teddy 20

Titan Teddy 20

PostSubject: Re: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Understand. I'm on all times during the weekend, but if we set up a time to get on count me in. Thanks for the welcome...
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

welcome along mate hopefully the time difference won't be a problem.i'll send u an f/r next time im on and catch u online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG   Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan Teddy 20 Application for DoG
Page 1 of 1