Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry guys but........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Sorry guys but........ Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 pm

First may i say im not a COD hater, i actually enjoyed most of the previous titles. But i cant help but think its MW2 with survival mode added to make us think they've done some work. Quick scopers and campers are every where, team defender and kill confirmed could be great if the Try hard little killstreak whores would learn how to play them. Grenades and noobtubes are pointless and should just be removed as you get more damage by spitting at the enemy. Im finding most of the maps shite to, some of them might as well be a square with a few low walls and blast craters for cover, Whilst others have so many allyways and passages i spend half the game trying to find anyone. All in all very dissapointed in the multiplayer, although on the plus side the campaign gets a 10/10. Perhaps my views are partly due to the tossers i find myself playing with, so come on guys get mw3 in your consoles and convert me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saik

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 pm

when we play as a complete team (six or more) the game rocks. campers and tubers are also not painful, if deity and twiztid are in, because they usually screw the hole enemy team no matter what.

that said, yeah the maps are kinda different (than the maps in cod4 or mw2). but the more you play them, the more u will like them. dome is beast!

but whats the alternative in ur opinion? bf3? the map design is beast .. yes. but u have to deal with campers and snipers too. and on top ... playing as a group is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:01 pm

When playing with DoG must agree the game is great cos campers get slaughtered, and team mates back each other up. In an ideal world BF3 maps on MW3 would be amazing but thats never gonna happen. Maybe i should stick to HQ like in Black ops! If all else fails theres always Forza 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Once you get to know they maps you will see where most of the action goes on so you will know where to find them Smile You should give SnD ago if i'm the only one on i go on that less BS but stay away from HC SnD 9 times out of ten your teammate will fire a rpg at the start killing your team ,Yeah the Quickscopers are starting to come out now guess there's a montage there trying to copy Evil or Very Mad
Playing with a team is a lot better can't beat a bit of teamwork Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:18 am

Ok so i may have been a bit hasty with my judgment !. Still not keen on a couple of maps, and the q-scopers will always be a pain but a quick nutshot takes care of those Razz. Playing with a team you know has your back (even if they do carry me :p) makes the game 100 times better. Found a semi reliable class setup now, and ive modified my play style to suit the game. With a little more game time im sure ill enjoy the game as much as all the others....perhaps my initial decision was due in part to the fact that id convinced myself the game would be shite before it was even released....Sorry COD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys but........   Sorry guys but........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys but........
Page 1 of 1