Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza 4, DoG car club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Forza 4, DoG car club Empty
PostSubject: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Just wondering if anyone has made a car club for the clan. Not sure if the game got a lot of buyers in DoG but if anyone has made a club please let me know. Been working on a few cars i wouldnt mind sharing.
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 am

games shite mate, i had it for a day.
Back to top Go down
Evil DoG

Evil DoG

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 am

I have alot of cars on forza and would be willing to make a car club, if and/or when i get into the clan.
Back to top Go down
ooOO Soup OOoo

ooOO Soup OOoo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 am

I have a crap load of cars in this game so would be willing to give some away to any other members that don't have many if someone formed a club !
I have to agree with StYL3x the game was somewhat of a let down to me, I played the pants off the the previous one but for some reason they have messed with the handling of the cars and now instead of cornering the cars just wallow round corners like big vats of lard !!!
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am

yeah its not a simulation anymore...

Im gettin NFS The run in 12 days ^^ it looks immense!
Back to top Go down
DoG Duggy

DoG Duggy

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 am

so whats the crack? is it worth makin a f4 car club? i got given it yesterday and i have to say im actually surprised how nice the game is compared with the demo that was goin about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4, DoG car club   Forza 4, DoG car club Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza 4, DoG car club
Page 1 of 1