Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble story of a much humbler gamer

Go down 
+2
DoG Bum hole
Blade the Dusk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade the Dusk

Humble story of a much humbler gamer Empty
PostSubject: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Name: Jordan (also go by wolfy or Ryuu)

Games played: MW1, MW2, MW3, GoW3, Fable III, Tekken 6, Red Dead Redemption, Mortal Kombat 9, etc.

A little about myself: I work through the week but that doesn't keep me from gaming, I love animals, been teaching myself Martial Arts for going on 4 years now, Idols are Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee, Wanting to find a clan who I can associate with and just have an all about good time.

Where you heard of us: All through the Call f Duty games online I've constantly seen the clan tag DoG and researched it a bit and also keep hearing the name so I decided to get online here and read some of your posts and I like what I've read.

IMPORTANT: I saw where you turned someone down for not living in the EU due to time difference, I however game all the time when I'm free, day or night, so time difference is never an issue with me. Just shoot me a message on facebook or xbox and I'll get on and support the clan. Wanting to find a good clan who are like brothers/sisters and have gamer respect. So far everything I've seen and heard THIS clan seems the ideal fit ^_^ I'd be honored if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Everybody was kung fu fighting HA
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

lol! soph u idiot.welcome along mate.we'll put you on the 2 week trial period and see how we go on with the time difference thing.i'll send you a F/R next time im on and hopefully get some games in with you.welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:24 am

Welcome. I'll send you a F/R when I'm next on XBL :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 am

Welcome, i need some more guys in this clan that can defend my love of American muscle cars, or are you into rice burner's too like this sad lot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble story of a much humbler gamer   Humble story of a much humbler gamer Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble story of a much humbler gamer
Page 1 of 1