Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  Empty
PostSubject: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 am

Hiya lads! I need a favour :-)

I have Fifa 11, Not very good at playing it. I understand the basic rules and shite, but god am I terrible.
If anybody wants to help me on this game, I would be most greatful and will bend over backwards to meet your every request (Non sexual and no innuendo intended of course)

Cheers fella's.

Lex Smile x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am

In what way can we help you? Do you know the rules of football??

and why did you say you bending over backwards for no sexual favours intended? we all know your having my kids! Well you would be in if i wasnt infertile...
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 am

Yes I know the rules of football you arsewipe. I just need someone to help me learn the controls, and play with! Smile
Back to top Go down
iTz BoNkErS x

iTz BoNkErS x

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Well I'm probs best to help you on this as i am known to be a bit of a fifa legend...

ATTACKING:
A - Pass. This makes your standard pass
B - Shoot. Makes your shot but be weary of power bar as holding to long will overpower nd make it look like your playing rugby lol!
X - Cross/Chipped Pass/. Generally a chip pass but if your on wing near 18 yard bow it will cross it
Y - Through Pass. Use this to play forward balls for your players who are making a run

LB+A - Pass + Move. Same as before but the player who makes the pass will now make a forward run
LB+B - Chip Shot. If your 1 on 1 and keeper comes rushing use this to chip over rather than trying to curl around him
LB+X - Early Chip Pass/Cross. Same as Chip but early like if your on wing but not at box hold LB+x and will play an early cross rather than you having to run up to wing first
LB+Y - Chipped Through Pass. Same as other but it chips the ball instead.

RT- Sprint (hold). I think you get the general idea on this one? haha

LT - Skill moves. Hold down LT and use the right analogue stick in diff combo's to do diff skill moves

RB - Finesse. Use this while taking shots (hold) and rather than you lacing the shot the player while place it.

DEFENDING:

A- Standing Tackle. Hold this to get your defending player to move toward ball holder and do a standing tackle
B- Call On Help. Holding this will call for another player to come to your aid and tackle ball holder
X- Slide Tackle. When near ball holder press this and player will slide tackle but time it right or you will give away a freekick
Y- Rush Keeper (hold). NEVER USE THIS! Only reason you should use this button is if their player has got past your defenders and is 1 on 1....use very wisely though as they could chip shot or go around your keeper and still score
LT+A - Contain. Holding these will make your defender rush to ball holder and apply pressure. he will stay bout 3 foot away from him at all times which makes it harder for opponent to do much like pass/cross/shoot as your guy will be between him and the goal

This best bloody help you alot as it's taken me bloody ages to write it!! haha.......Also if you get Fifa 12 im gonna kill you as the buttons are different! haha x
Back to top Go down
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Kyle-Davidson/655027115
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks hun, much appreciated ! Smile i will finally beat lee once I know how to play Wink x
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

iTz BoNkErS x wrote:
Well I'm probs best to help you on this as i am known to be a bit of a fifa legend...

ATTACKING:
A - Pass. This makes your standard pass
B - Shoot. Makes your shot but be weary of power bar as holding to long will overpower nd make it look like your playing rugby lol!
X - Cross/Chipped Pass/. Generally a chip pass but if your on wing near 18 yard bow it will cross it
Y - Through Pass. Use this to play forward balls for your players who are making a run

LB+A - Pass + Move. Same as before but the player who makes the pass will now make a forward run
LB+B - Chip Shot. If your 1 on 1 and keeper comes rushing use this to chip over rather than trying to curl around him
LB+X - Early Chip Pass/Cross. Same as Chip but early like if your on wing but not at box hold LB+x and will play an early cross rather than you having to run up to wing first
LB+Y - Chipped Through Pass. Same as other but it chips the ball instead.

RT- Sprint (hold). I think you get the general idea on this one? haha

LT - Skill moves. Hold down LT and use the right analogue stick in diff combo's to do diff skill moves

RB - Finesse. Use this while taking shots (hold) and rather than you lacing the shot the player while place it.

DEFENDING:

A- Standing Tackle. Hold this to get your defending player to move toward ball holder and do a standing tackle
B- Call On Help. Holding this will call for another player to come to your aid and tackle ball holder
X- Slide Tackle. When near ball holder press this and player will slide tackle but time it right or you will give away a freekick
Y- Rush Keeper (hold). NEVER USE THIS! Only reason you should use this button is if their player has got past your defenders and is 1 on 1....use very wisely though as they could chip shot or go around your keeper and still score
LT+A - Contain. Holding these will make your defender rush to ball holder and apply pressure. he will stay bout 3 foot away from him at all times which makes it harder for opponent to do much like pass/cross/shoot as your guy will be between him and the goal

This best bloody help you alot as it's taken me bloody ages to write it!! haha.......Also if you get Fifa 12 im gonna kill you as the buttons are different! haha x

Ok its on....

Send me a Friend request, and ill show you how to play MY FUCKING GAME
Back to top Go down
iTz BoNkErS x

iTz BoNkErS x

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 am

You telling me to play ya?? If so Fifa 11 or Fifa 12?

And i will warn you, fifa 11 i was ranked 159th in the world on Pro leaderboards Razz
Back to top Go down
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Kyle-Davidson/655027115
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:25 am

98th on 10.. 11 was shit, division 1 on 12

Yeah well play! No one else will, lee did once... but everyone else is too chicken shit.
Back to top Go down
AJayG

AJayG

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:22 am

could have something to do with fifa been shite....
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:16 am

or you just being shite at fifa Wink
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:28 am

Got 12 for a day or so if anyone wants a game Very Happy,Just a heads up i'm unbeaten!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
AJayG

AJayG

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

clubs at last then lee?
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

DoG Twiztid wrote:
Got 12 for a day or so if anyone wants a game Very Happy,Just a heads up i'm unbeaten!!!! cheers

WTF you mean unbeaten?> Unbeaten since you had it back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)    Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fifa 11 Help. Ta :-)
Page 1 of 1