Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: xMrx Logic

Go down 
+4
DoG Tampax
Alan1972
DoG DEITY
wee-monkey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wee-monkey

Application: xMrx Logic Empty
PostSubject: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 am

.age:18
.name:Rhys
.location:Portsmouth
.games played: mw2, black ops, Reach, boarderlands, halo 3/odst, gears 2, gta, halo wars, brutal legend, prototype, LFD1+2, red dead redemtion, sabotuor, fable 3
.a little about yourself: im a realtively easy gong guy who just wants to play some xbox with people and generally have a luagh. i have a deecent sense of huour and i am tired of talking to myself over xbox live. i dont get too competitive but i have been known to get a negative k/d ratio to kill that camper.
.where you heard of us: Through google
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 am

alright matey welcome to the clan we run a none too serious trail last no more than afew days this is for you to get to know us and us you our webmaster will sort you forum acess out ive sent you a f/r well get some arse kicking going down on black ops if your intrested we play in a couple of leagues 1 of which season just finished and the other just about to start so feel free to sign up for both

yea weve all done that mate that annoying bastard just camping in the corner with ghost n surpressed weapon kills you about 20 times before you get him but when you get the git the satifaction is great lol

Last edited by DoG DEITY on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 am

you sound like our type of guy, welcome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

welcome to the forums mate.i think everythings been said already so i'll shut up Very Happy .happy to see the google search working again its been nothing buty a pain in my bloody arse since we started up again.anyway i'll lob u a f/r next time im on and catch u online bounce
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

Welcome, everythings been opretty much said, have sorted out you forums rights. Will get an F/R out when im online tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
wee-monkey

PostSubject: yay   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:37 am

Right o, ill be on tonight f anyone wants to play. yay i feel welcome. so yeh, im ususally playing ground war or deathmatch but im up for whatever. btw lol shooting monkey Very Happy if anyone has any questions go ahead.
Back to top Go down
DoG click213
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 am

Hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
UK HADOUKEN

UK HADOUKEN

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: xMrx Logic   Application: xMrx Logic Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: xMrx Logic
Page 1 of 1