Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

300 kill challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wee-monkey

300 kill challenge Empty
PostSubject: 300 kill challenge   300 kill challenge EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 am

If anyone is up for it a propose a little challenge for all you black ops players a little later today.
If you choose split-screen you can play team deathmatch against 9 bots with access to all pro perks, weapons, kill-streaks, attachments etc... i challenge you guys for the fastest time to get 300 kills on recruit, nuke town. Any class, kill streak whatever just the fastest time. We can do this by doing it all at the same time in a party or by posting times online. Just an idea for a little bit of fun is all.

Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

300 kill challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 kill challenge   300 kill challenge EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:30 am

Lols im a bit late but this sounds good. Me nd my bro already do this with the worst weapons we can find. Its really fun.
Back to top Go down

300 kill challenge
Page 1 of 1