Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsea manager booted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Chelsea manager booted Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea manager booted   Chelsea manager booted EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:20 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/05/22/2498862/carlo-ancelotti-sacked-as-chelsea-manager

"performances fallen short of expectation"????? If thats the case i reckon its time wegner got his marching orders. Disgracefull season for the gunners, ive been a Gooner for 20+yrs but this season was piss poor.
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea manager booted   Chelsea manager booted EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:13 pm

wenger's safe as houses he's arsenal's fergie.plus there's no1 really to replace him appart from maybe guardiola.ancelotti's lost the plot at chelsea he doesn't know his best team or formation.they need mourinho back or hiddink.there on about that porto fella villa-boas.he sounds wank.
Back to top Go down
ndcjc1979

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea manager booted   Chelsea manager booted EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:58 pm

the chelski job is getting like the real madrid job if u dont win a trophy u get sacked

i think van basten will take over myself lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea manager booted   Chelsea manager booted Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsea manager booted
Page 1 of 1