Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeepoDuck WR

Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv Empty
PostSubject: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 am

Hey you guys!

Hope you're enjoying the WGL so far. Just incase you didn't know I am Lisa aka PeepoDuck WR, admin over at Warped Reality and I run WGL.tv site along with vV iDEVILSNIPER.

Just popping over to let you know your Search and Destroy game with BaT is now up on WGL.tv. Hope you enjoy and feel free to add some comments, I'm sure your recorder would appreciate it Smile

http://thewgl.tv/?p=1973

See ya soon

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Choppy474

Choppy474

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks Lisa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm

thanks for popping over mate i'll take a shifty at the WGL tv thing and thanks for putting us on.
Back to top Go down
PeepoDuck WR

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

No problem guys Smile

Trying to get all the new clans involved in some air time on WGL and we'll have some top 10 plays (if you want to submit any good play clips or epic fails around 10seconds long speak to iG Pain) and some interviews going up in the next couple of weeks.

If i don't speak to you good luck with the rest of the season and hope to see you sign up next season too Smile

lisa x
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

cheers lisa.were not that new its our 2nd season now first one was when we were called HIV.we'll definately be signing up again next season and thanks for well wishes we bloody need em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeepoDuck WR

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:14 pm

DoG Disciple wrote:
cheers lisa.were not that new its our 2nd season now first one was when we were called HIV.we'll definately be signing up again next season and thanks for well wishes we bloody need em Very Happy

Ahhh HIV, I remember you....I can't keep up with all the clan name changes and people jumping between clans,lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv   Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from PeepoDuck WR and WGL.tv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Welcome to Death or Glory :: Introductions-
Jump to: