Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Gits on COD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG click213
Clan Member

Old Gits on COD Empty
PostSubject: Old Gits on COD   Old Gits on COD EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 am

I know theres a few people in the clan now who are +30. I've noticed a trend, and its not and excuse for playing shite. Most of the older clan members are bit shite when it comes to cod Crying or Very sad . How do you play to counter act your failing (snail like) reaction times and piss poor eyesight. I've noticed that I seem to do ok with a famas with red dot, but even that goes down hill after maybe two hours of playing, then I have to resort to using my m60 and spraying and praying with some people taking the piss and zig zagging towards me to knife me right between the eyes. I was hoping that some of the older clan members could come up with other class setups use for us old gits.

p.s whos the oldest cod player you know, just wondering how long I can play cod for without being totally shite. Maybe they'll bring out CALL OF DUTY OAPS Smile
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

Old Gits on COD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Gits on COD   Old Gits on COD EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:57 am

I would suggest summit like sleight of hand ninja ghost or maybe fag jacket all on pro that way u can move without been herd scope faster n will have protection from grenades n naphalm unless your using ghost then just camp round a corner kill one n move etc
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

Old Gits on COD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Gits on COD   Old Gits on COD EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 am

Ive been showing my age of late to. I use Ghost pro , ninja pro and switch between hardened and sleight depending on map/mode.
Weapon wise its either famas or galil, stoner comes out when im desperate.
If all else fails i agree with Craig, camp, kill then leggit, i dnt nrmally defend camping but when needs must
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Old Gits on COD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Gits on COD   Old Gits on COD EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:49 pm

i think Dave "dmcspider" is the oldest in the clan, it was me but not anymore. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Gits on COD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Gits on COD   Old Gits on COD Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Gits on COD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Game Chat :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Archived)-
Jump to: