Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classes and tactics

Go down 
+3
Choppy474
DoG DEITY
Gurdles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurdles

Classes and tactics Empty
PostSubject: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 am

Can anyone recommend some classes and tactics for each of the BO game modes? Dw about hardcore. I've been raging so bad lately, get served all the time and no idea why :( x
Back to top Go down
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:29 am

camping always best bet till you get use to where the people go hiding so ghost sleight of hand
Back to top Go down
Choppy474

Choppy474

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 am

just play around with all the guns and see what ones you are best with
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 am

hmmm

my go to guns: famas with red dot or dual (mixture of perks)
Hk21 with extended mags (defensive role with flack jacket, hardened and tac mask pro)

my perk setups: sleight of hand on all
Flack jacket for all objective modes with marathon or tac mask
Lightweight for slaying with ninja
ghost fuck that!

never use silencers really in mixed mode as teams with headsets reveal your position so id rather the damage
in search tho they cant say where the got killed from so theyre more worth while
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am

also the galil is worth a look ive started using that alot in pubs with dual mags. its kinda like a longer distance famas
Back to top Go down
Choppy474

Choppy474

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

A 'little bit' of advice

Attachments
My favourtie attachment is the dual mags it gives you double ammo so you can spray a bit more and every other reload is fast which is really usefull especially if your mag runs out when fighting with someone Razz

Guns
like i said before my advice is just try what suits your playing style, also the map if its very open you not gunna want to use smg's and shotguns that much.

Perks
I always use flak jacket, sleight of hand, ninja
but if you dont use a headset i would recommend using tac mask instead of ninja and you dont really need hacker if you use flak jacket because you wont die from them that often so dont really need to see them

Killstreaks
Pick killstreaks that you think you will be able to get easily e.g if you die all the time and come out of games with a negative ratio a lot you dont wana use dogs but if you play and get a really high kd your gunna want to use dogs lol.
Also think about how you can use the killstreaks tactically call in a chopper when you have are defending something, e.g a planted bomb on demolition also for nuketown a napalm strike is really helpful as if put straight across the middle of the map on demolition it can cut of the other team from getting to the bomb for a couple of seconds which is extremely helpful, spy plane is really good because it helps all of your team and is helpful in all game modes

Equipment
claymores a prob the best choice

lethal
go with grenade or semtex tomohawk is fun but cant clear rooms

Non lethal
stun is faster than flash so i use that, nova gass is ok aswell because like the nova gas it denies the other team from getting to a point in the map, apart from that the rest arent very good, willy petes are allright for some things i suppose Razz

As for tactics:
watch some youtube vids of some rushing tactics if you want but usually you get better at Cod by practice and experience but youtube vids help a bit and give you some good routes and spots.

oh yeah play it slow and tactical, think about what your gunna do and aim at the enemy dont just see him pop up and spray as much as possible take your time and it will pay off, try burst firing because there is a lot of recoil in that game,

and the most important tactic, dont get angry or you will just play worse as you wont think about what your doing properly if you get to the point when you start punching walls and trying to stick a controller up your butt you might wana turn of the xbox and go outside Razz

and most of all have fun Very Happy

cant think of anything else but if i do ill let you know :p
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Show your boobs.
Back to top Go down
Brian L 1888

Brian L 1888

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm

M16 plain and simple all maps

and dont forget to turn beast mode on!
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Brian L 1888 wrote:
M16 plain and simple all maps

and dont forget to turn beast mode on!
Agreed m16 is beast,Could try ak47 with extended mags,spectre with grip and extended mags or commando with duel mags and silencer,Run and gun works for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes and tactics   Classes and tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Classes and tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Game Chat :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Archived)-
Jump to: