Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOMBthaGYPSIES

BOMBthaGYPSIES

Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 am

Hi, im james, and ive been REALLY interested in joinin your clan since i spoke to one of your members in Black ops !
He asked me how old i was, i told him 15. Unfortunately i know that i'm too young to join the clan because i was told that you dont recruit at my age because you dont want to risk letting immature kids in your clan Razz
But we played a few games and he said that he thought i was mature enough to join, but he couldn't get approval.

I don't care too much about winnin every game, i just wanna play with friends and enjoy the game, so, if there is anythin' i can do to prove my 'maturity' then im all in Wink Very Happy

Last edited by BOMBthaGYPSIES on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt like the title ;))
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 am

Ill reply now seems im on and not sure when a leader will be.

Im pretty sure you cant join untill your 16 no matter how uber1337 you are its nothing personal just a clan rule, however theres nothing stopping you adding the member you played a few games with and playing with him. He could then add some of us into the game/ chat and you could make some good gaming friends and get to know some of us that way(Although there is a limit of 8 people in a chat and clan members would take priority, again nothing personal but thats the way it is). Then when your 16 you can fully join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOMBthaGYPSIES

BOMBthaGYPSIES

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks for the offer, but i cant remember the guys name i was in a game with, so never mind Smile
But thanks anyway Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 pm

As Marv has nicely taken his time to say on our behalf, we would not accept you with you not being 16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
BOMBthaGYPSIES

BOMBthaGYPSIES

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 pm

ok, thanks 4 lettin me know. I'll apply for a place in august after ma birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah feel free to stick about and re-apply after your birthday
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D   Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :)  please respond :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing: BOMBthaGYPSIES :) please respond :D
Page 1 of 1