Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox live slang - COD

Go down 
+2
DoG 8D
DoG Bum hole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

Xbox live slang - COD Empty
PostSubject: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 am

While i was playing public matches last night i realised that there are alot of slang words used in black ops, it made me laugh, so i decided to do a little research into slang that players use in games. this is a few words that i found:

drop shotter - someone who drops to the floor when shooting to avoid being killed from the enemy
squeakers - young boys from around 6 - 14 who have high pitched voices and scream down the mic
try hard - person who puts a large amount of effort into playing and it becomes obvious
camper - Alan
noobtuber - someone who has the grenade launcher attachement on their weapon
spraying - finger constantly on trigger and aiming in different directions
xbox hands - when they get really sweaty and achy and you have to crack your knuckles and your wrists
spawn trapping - to stay near the opposite team's spawning point and kill each one as they spawn
pwned - then you 'own' someone in a game
gamegasm - someone who gets excited when they have unlocked something, such as weapons or perks.
red ring - READ RING OF DEATH D:
Xbox Fanboy - a young boy who thinks xbox is the best console ever made and hates on ps3s
xboner - someone who is excited to get on the xbox or talks about it all the time; ' i cant wait to go home and go on the xbox ' ' ok chill out dont get a xboner'
K/D whore - someone who is obssesed with getting a good kill to death ratio, usually dashboard when they are negitive in a game.

if you can think of anymore post them and put the explanation please incase some of us dont know what it means
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Lagging Pricks - Americans/ anyone who kills me or craig
Lagging Cunts - French/ spanish
Twat - anyone who kills you
Noob - anyone you kill
SIT DOWN - marvs war cry Smile
WTF I WAS ROUND THAT CORNER YOU LAGGING PRICK- Craigs war cry
A Bomb - A rare technique with a slim chance of success but with great rewards
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Brian L 1888

Brian L 1888

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 am

there's yer fuckin dinner, TAKE IT! = my War cry
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 am

Oh bollocks....sorry!- when you team kill and stop a killstreak. Oh wait that's just me Razz
Back to top Go down
Choppy474

Choppy474

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:22 pm

OMG LAAAAG!! an excuse used by gamers to justify their death to the rest of the team however they had perfect connection but does not want to admit defeat

(c'mon we have all done it Razz )

Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?:used when watching alan

I PUT 10 BULLETS IN2 THAT GUY......oh wait: lozz realising "that guy" is a team mate

URRRGGGHHHHHH: alan throwing up whilst drinking vodka and playing bomberman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 pm

haha i rofld at the wtf are you doing alan! one xD
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

lol there's not much else you can say when u see him trying an across the map A-bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox live slang - COD   Xbox live slang - COD Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox live slang - COD
Page 1 of 1