Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veteran campaign problems.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Veteran campaign problems. Empty
PostSubject: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm

I have been trying to complete the veteran black ops campaign for ages now and i cant get past one bit on Executive order, after you blow up the rocket and go into the tunnels. The part where you have to go through the room with computers in and into a tunnel filled with enemies is where the trouble starts, no matter what i do i die constently. If Weaver and woods dont get in the way, they stay miles behind and leave me the only target.If i do make it along the tunnel the to the room at the end i always get flanked and killed. PLEASE!! Anyone got any ideas before it drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

only thing id suggest mate is youtube and plenty of it lol.helped me on cod4 veteran
Back to top Go down
DoG M0NKEYFAT

DoG M0NKEYFAT

PostSubject: Re: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:50 pm

if you hip fire in the direction of an enemy whilst moving towards them it will act as a kind of shied, they wont fire at you as much ( in some cases not at all.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Pretty sure you get a tube on the level if so use it and nade the shit outta them Smile just remember tap LT it will lock straight onto them.All i did is take my time if that don't work go tryhard Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Choppy474

Choppy474

PostSubject: Re: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Dont stop shooting lol take your time stay back snipe them and dont pop out of cover if you are hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veteran campaign problems.   Veteran campaign problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Veteran campaign problems.
Page 1 of 1