Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sloppy performance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lozmart

lozmart

Sloppy performance Empty
PostSubject: Sloppy performance   Sloppy performance EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Even though it was a friendly, i apologise for my performance tonight guys, bit out of practice....Well played everyone else and thanks for carrying me Smile
Back to top Go down
DoG 8D

DoG 8D

Sloppy performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloppy performance   Sloppy performance EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm

You dont need to apologise Loz, none of us here are pro players, if we were wed be in better teams. At the endof the day DoG is about having fun. Me and a few others (but mainly me) may rage during the game but its nothing personal. The way i was raised is if i do something dumb people would say that was dumb and i wouldnt do it again, doesnt mean they dont like me. I know this may seem offensive to some poeple and if it is i would hope theyd tell me as id hate to spoil others fun. Anyways your a good guy Loz who cares if we lose, at the end of the day its Xbox no need to be sorry Loz Smile
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

Sloppy performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloppy performance   Sloppy performance EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 pm

dont be daft, we were all shite Smile

just gotta tell yourself its only a game lol we played the best we could and unfortunately they were just that bit more organised and on their toes.
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

Sloppy performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloppy performance   Sloppy performance EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 am

lozmart wrote:
Even though it was a friendly, i apologise for my performance tonight guys, bit out of practice....Well played everyone else and thanks for carrying me Smile

lol not with my bad back mate , its about taking part.
I been with dog for as long as i can remember when it was the first DoG years ago in a galaxy far far away (note to self not starwars) Laughing

just play the game and have fun bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sloppy performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloppy performance   Sloppy performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloppy performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: Game Chat :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Archived)-
Jump to: