Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+7
DoG Tampax
lozmart
DannyCons
Justunit
Saik
DoG 8D
DoG Twiztid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:12 am

boo ya beta free on xbox market play on sept 29th gunno b a big download tho
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:30 pm

DoG DEITY wrote:
boo ya beta free on xbox market play on sept 29th gunno b a big download tho
Can't wait bounce
Back to top Go down
Saik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

count me in.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 am

The download is 1.30 GB If anyone ever played the new MOH check your email for the early code.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Saik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 am

i don't know. do you guys like it? i played three or four games and got pretty annoyed quickly. i miss a direct response when i shot somebody. the game mode isn't that good too (my game style is more run&gun).
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:50 am

Saik wrote:
i don't know. do you guys like it? i played three or four games and got pretty annoyed quickly. i miss a direct response when i shot somebody. the game mode isn't that good too (my game style is more run&gun).
thats how I'm finding it too but i will give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

lol! fuck off alan the left sticks just an acessory on ur pad.i think the beta is buggy as owt but the game on a good connection is awsome.when the finished aricle is out it will be beast and im exclusively a run and gun guy its all i do.just gotta learn the game and know when and how to.
Back to top Go down
Saik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:44 pm

DoG Tampax wrote:
lol! fuck off alan the left sticks just an acessory on ur pad.i think the beta is buggy as owt but the game on a good connection is awsome.when the finished aricle is out it will be beast and im exclusively a run and gun guy its all i do.just gotta learn the game and know when and how to.
How is your salary at ea? drunken
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 pm

If the beta is anything to go by the game is set to be a winner. If you get past the ususal beta bugs, and the fact you cant play with friends, its a pretty good exemple of whats to come. I like the fact that if you lay down suppressing fire and a teammate gets the kill, you gain points.
Roll on release day
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:08 pm

lol! saik i hate ea with a passion u havnt heard me play fifa have u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Got the PC ver, playing on Ultra and the games great.

For one map and beta it shits over CoD Razz

Not my vid but :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwJK1KedEPs&feature=player_embedded

I'm just uploading a youtube vid now.
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 am

Played the beta gotta say the graphics are shit ,game play way to slow and hit detection is crap not a game for me will save my cash Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 am

DoG SubSonic wrote:
Played the beta gotta say the graphics are shit ,game play way to slow and hit detection is crap not a game for me will save my cash Twisted Evil

Did you download the right game? I would guess the console ver would be worse looking but it's hardly shit.
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am

I will still buy it, i just need time to ajust to it.
Back to top Go down
DoG SubSonic
Clan Member
DoG SubSonic

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

DannyCons wrote:
DoG SubSonic wrote:

Did you download the right game? I would guess the console ver would be worse looking but it's hardly shit.

Xbox market demo , but thats IMO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:45 am

i dont think its any slower than any cod game and its faster than black ops ,the movement definately is anyway.each to their own i guess and the hit detection can be a bit wanky but it is a beta unlike the recent cod games which have been full versions and crap on detection.
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am

Little vid of me and a mate on BF3 last night :

Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Did you get to play the other map danny?
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 am

I did mate, it's a huge map. I'll try and get some footage of it next time I jump in.
Back to top Go down
Knob a womble
Clan Member

Location : In a hollowed out volcano shaped like a wombles rear

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 am

Beast Dan also get on Fifa you bell we need our rock in the middle
Back to top Go down
DannyCons
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:44 am

I'll be on tonight for some clubs if needed.
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 am

Been looking about for info on clan support, not sure if its exactly what we would need but the platoon thing sounds close.

Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Recieved this today, wasnt sure if anyone else got it so thought id share it in case anyones interested.
Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Bf_ser10
Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 am

thats good thinking gotta admit its nice to see they give a shit about their game.gotta sort out the hit markers and amount damage you can take.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Some of the things there fixing

1. Squad issues: Cannot play with friends within same squad, squads get split up onto opposite teams, etc.
There will be improved squad functionality in the retail game (including but not limited to): the ability to create squads prior to launching into a game, sticking with your squad when joining a game and continuing together through future games (If team balance on the server allows it), inviting friends to a squad and changing squads once in game.

2. Regarding additional Open Beta content and fixes/patches for consoles, including PlayStation 3 issues with chat and party systems
While we would like to patch the Open Beta, DICE is currently focusing its available resources on polishing the retail game.

3. Will DICE have enough time to iron out everything by release?
General Manager Karl Magnus Troedsson answered in a blog post that the current build of the beta is more than a month old due to the certification processes necessary to get the beta out on consoles and the PC. The primary goal of the beta is to stress test the servers and back-end constructed for the game.

4. Can we have ability to change settings/options before deployment into match on PC?
The ability to modify your settings via the deploy screen has been added into the retail game.

5. Issues with terrain stability and “falling into the map” on Operation Métro
This has been fixed for the beta via a server side update.

6. Kill cam sometimes zooms out too far or outside the map
This has been fixed for the launch of the retail game.

7. A bug that sometimes keeps some players from being able to sprint

8. Screen flickering/stuttering. Blue screen remains after respawn. Game locks up after deploying C4 (360)

9. Downed bodies appear to be dead, but are not
The DICE team has been looking into this issue – which is caused by a combination of incidents in a confined area – and are working hard to address the issue for the launch of the retail game.

10. Why is the hit detection seemingly different from Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
The netcode is one of the many things that we are testing as part of the Open Beta and is not necessarily reflective of the final retail game. The DICE team appreciates and has heard the feedback you’ve provided and is further optimizing online play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next