Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EA sports season ticket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

EA sports season ticket Empty
PostSubject: EA sports season ticket   EA sports season ticket EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 pm

iv only just noticed as a few ppl on my friends list were playing fifa12 early release.basically what it is ,you pay 2000 MSP for a 1 year subscription and for every EA release that comes out you get to play the full game a week early.any saved progress you have from the game carries over to the disc version you buy.although we all know EA are rip off money grabbing bastards and this does beg the question of why if the full game is ready is it not available in shops,i think this is is a pretty good idea and a good price.i have bought it and waiting for fifa to download.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: EA sports season ticket   EA sports season ticket EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah i had a look at that.Still not sure if i'm gonna pick up fifa 12 last few days 11 has had me raging Smile Shame its only for the sports games they bring out, only play Fifa and NHL Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: EA sports season ticket   EA sports season ticket EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

get it lee its not actually that bad the full version seems alot sharper than the demo and one massive improvement i can see is because theyv gotten rid of the A B defending theres alot more space and time on the ball.should work well in clubs especially with the passing game we play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA sports season ticket   EA sports season ticket Empty

Back to top Go down

EA sports season ticket
Page 1 of 1