Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing {Lexxie}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Introducing {Lexxie}  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi there everyone, Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and give you all an insight to the sort of person I am.

As you can probably gather my name is Lexxie, I'm 20 years old from South Wales.
I work in the childcare industry as a nursery nurse after 3 years of studying in a local college.
I have a wonderful fiance who is also a gamer. Sadly not on the XBOX, He is still yet to be 'converted'
In my spare time I enjoy gaming (obvs) and photography. Sleep is also often on the daily 'agenda'
I don't think I need to explain what I look like as the picture on the left hand side is me so instead of rambling on about that I'm just gonna carry on... :-)

My gamertag on XBL is Princess Lexi x
I wouldn't say I'm 'bad' at games such as GOW and COD but I will be honest and say there are a lot of people that are better than me, I enjoy gaming and I play for enjoyment and making friends.
If you want to ask me any questions or add me on XBL and talk to me by message or on party chat then I am more than happy to accept and communicate with you all :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome, hope to speak to you all soon.

Lexxie
xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:40 am

Hello and welcome Lexi!! I will send a Friend request when i finish work tonight Very Happy Nice intro BTW!!!
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

Hi and welcome, ill add you on xbox when im next on Smile
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 am

santa Thank you for the warm welcome everybody, Hope to speak to you all soon on XBL or on here :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
DoG Duggy

DoG Duggy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 am

welcome ! My kids is called lexy but everyone spells it like yours! kinda makes me think i spelt her name wrong !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing {Lexxie}    Introducing {Lexxie}  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing {Lexxie}
Page 1 of 1