Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first impression

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saik

first impression Empty
PostSubject: first impression   first impression EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 am

ufff, well yes. they should have teamed up with Dice in order to get a good game done altogether.

graphics look like a DLC for MW2, menues look like stolen from mw1. map design? there is definitely no good map design at all (in comparison to bf3). the rest is like every other cod game - solid.

i'm not happy with both of them (bf3, mw3), what about you?
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Only getting the game yesterday means ive not had as long as everyone else, But i have got into the campaign which far exceeds my expectations. Played a fair bit of spec ops survival mode which in my opinion knocks zombies on its ass. But unfortunatly i find the mutiplayer a case of same shit different day so to speak. It does have the potential to be great, if only the fucktard little dipshits would learn to do something other than camp and fire rocket launchers all over the map. Have to agree with Saik in the fact that the maps could of been better.
Maybe once ive had a bit more playtime my opinions will change, so ill update in a few days.
Lozza rating: 7/10
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 am

One of the better CoD's i think takes abit of time to get used to it i cant seem to run and gun anymore.Only thing i don't like is quick scoping why they brought that back i don't know......But yeah i love this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
lozmart

lozmart

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 am

I agree Lee, quick scoping should be made illegal but its something that i guess we have to put up with.
Been having a re-think and i probably did the game a dis-service, perhaps after 2 weeks solid on BF my play style has changed so ive decide to modify my Lozza rating to 8.5/10. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoG Duggy

DoG Duggy

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 am

im starting to get used to it a bit more now, stalker pro makes it a bit better for shooting on the move and i havent been quick scoped that much really but i play mostly HC domination and there isnt really any need for scoping in hardcore, just gutted there is no HC Headquarters or FFA i love the remote control sentry gun in the support package though as you can kill blindeyes and assasins Smile
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 am

Starting to see some modders now with A buttons in there clan tag hope IW sort this out quick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Sponsored content

first impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: first impression   first impression Empty

Back to top Go down

first impression
Page 1 of 1