Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Whats the connection?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 48
Location : Essex

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Who can tell me the connection with this lot, answers on a postcard guys lol!



















_________________
Whats the connection? Edaa80fdb9af841c
Back to top Go down
lozmart

lozmart

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 44
Location : Swindon

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:50 pm

They are all you tube videos?
Back to top Go down
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 48
Location : Essex

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

lozmart wrote:
They are all you tube videos?
lol did you think it would be that simple Laughing

_________________
Whats the connection? Edaa80fdb9af841c
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 29
Location : South Wales

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I have a feeling I know =D

Does it happen to be Vid Grid?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 48
Location : Essex

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:09 pm

DoG Queen wrote:
I have a feeling I know =D

Does it happen to be Vid Grid?
You win!, i didn't think anyone would remember that lol, i had it back in the day.


_________________
Whats the connection? Edaa80fdb9af841c
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

Posts : 353
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 31
Location : Wolverhampton

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 am

She cheated, there is no FUCKIN way she would remember that shit.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 29
Location : South Wales

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:01 am

I do remember Nath, My parents owned it :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

Posts : 353
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 31
Location : Wolverhampton

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 am

how old am you?
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 29
Location : South Wales

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 am

You know how old I am Nath, and if you didn't; it says on the left hand side. Wink
I was about 4 or 5 when we replaced the Atari with the Sega Megadrive in my household, ahh the good old days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 48
Location : Essex

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am

DoG Queen wrote:
You know how old I am Nath, and if you didn't; it says on the left hand side. Wink
I was about 4 or 5 when we replaced the Atari with the Sega Megadrive in my household, ahh the good old days.
yeah the good old days when multi player meant plugging in controller 2 santa

_________________
Whats the connection? Edaa80fdb9af841c
Back to top Go down
Starship Angel

Starship Angel

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 29
Location : South Wales

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Alan1972 wrote:
DoG Queen wrote:
You know how old I am Nath, and if you didn't; it says on the left hand side. Wink
I was about 4 or 5 when we replaced the Atari with the Sega Megadrive in my household, ahh the good old days.
yeah the good old days when multi player meant plugging in controller 2 santa

And it meant having friends in real life to play with >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lexxiespans
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 48
Location : Essex

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

DoG Queen wrote:
Alan1972 wrote:
DoG Queen wrote:
You know how old I am Nath, and if you didn't; it says on the left hand side. Wink
I was about 4 or 5 when we replaced the Atari with the Sega Megadrive in my household, ahh the good old days.
yeah the good old days when multi player meant plugging in controller 2 santa

And it meant having friends in real life to play with >.<
Theres nothing wrong with playing with yourself Razz

_________________
Whats the connection? Edaa80fdb9af841c
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

Posts : 545
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Mankychester

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Alan1972 wrote:
DoG Queen wrote:
Alan1972 wrote:
DoG Queen wrote:
You know how old I am Nath, and if you didn't; it says on the left hand side. Wink
I was about 4 or 5 when we replaced the Atari with the Sega Megadrive in my household, ahh the good old days.
yeah the good old days when multi player meant plugging in controller 2 santa

And it meant having friends in real life to play with >.<
Theres nothing wrong with playing with yourself Razz

Fuck's sake alan.
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

Posts : 353
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 31
Location : Wolverhampton

Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 am

alan has no choice but to play with himself! I have a team mate that will play with me! But im still up for anyone to jump in and say they will play with me!! my wirst hurts.. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Whats the connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the connection?   Whats the connection? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Whats the connection?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death or Glory :: Forums :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: