Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

internet probs

Go down 
+3
DoG Bum hole
DoG M0NKEYFAT
DoG DEITY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG DEITY
Clan Leader
DoG DEITY

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am

Owin to fact virgin media been abdolutly shite were yet again suffering from on off broadband again fuckin wankers
Back to top Go down
DoG M0NKEYFAT

DoG M0NKEYFAT

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 am

im with virgin and there not the greatest,is the problem your end or virgins?
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

I checked the weather before, looks like im going to have decent connection tomorrow and friday then shite for the rest of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 am

I've been having the same problems with the weather, and I'm with Virgin.

At first I thought it was just my xbox wireless (as my laptop wireless was working fine) and I was going to make a wired connection, but now the wireless on my Laptop is dropping as well, and then my wired PC connection stared doing the same. It's like the connection to the router is shorting out for a second a times, but the wireless is being massively effected.

Also I have been suffering from lag, even if just in the party with a lot of breaking up when people are talking.

Hence me not being on much the last few days, and if I have been it's all been single player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 am

Might be something to do with live my party was breaking up loads and laggy tuesday.

Sounds like i made a good switch lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
lozmart

lozmart

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 am

Apart from 3 weeks with sky, ive been on BT for 3 yrs or so, and even though the speeds are no where near Virgin theres never been any real problems. In our house theres 3 xbox's, a laptop and 2 desktops connected almost constantly, The only time i ever get any bad lag etc is on cod when its a yank host, or when my consoles being a twat.
Back to top Go down
Tattastic
Admin
Tattastic

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 am

DoG Twiztid wrote:
Might be something to do with live my party was breaking up loads and laggy tuesday.

Sounds like i made a good switch lol

To be honest lee, I have only had these problems when its been really bad weather. Other than these problems I had one point where I had no connection at all for a couple of days, but the was because someone had vandalised the exchange and it needed repairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-manton.co.uk
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 am

What happens with mine is that my laptop and my desktop computer internet will be on excellent signal then when i try to go on websites it says there is no internet connection. But the my wifi on my phone will be on. I have to then unplug both the modems and plug them back in for me to be able to go on google.

Another thing that happens will be that ill be on the internet with wireless on my laptop then after 10 mins it will say that i have lost connection for no apparent reason, but the xbox's will still be online.

and dont even get me started with the xbox, for the past month or so it tells me that people are constantly leaving and joining my party, kicking me out of games within the first 15 seconds of playing, peoples voices are breaking up in party and I have problems joining in sessions and open parties.

We only upgraded with virgin this year to a faster one, i think we have the 50 mb one now. it was great for a while but now its on its arse.
Back to top Go down
DoG Twiztid
Clan Member
DoG Twiztid

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am

So far nothing but problems.Broadband on last friday still no router, phone line not working.Glad i switched Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beardz22
Alan1972
Clan Member
Alan1972

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

I'm having problems too, the blue light on my super hub keeps going out and i get no Internet at all.
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

oh virgin we love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

internet probs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet probs    internet probs  Empty

Back to top Go down

internet probs
Page 1 of 1