Death or Glory :: Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. Empty
PostSubject: Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.   Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
DoG Tampax
Clan Leader
DoG Tampax

PostSubject: Re: Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.   Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:25 pm

gotta love the intelligence of people who have such great lives that they feel the need to do stuff like that to people who are simply different than they are.fucking idiots
Back to top Go down
iiCoMeAtMeBr0

iiCoMeAtMeBr0

PostSubject: Re: Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.   Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Ignorance is everywhere today, yet 99.9% of people denie it. I do Razz
Back to top Go down
DoG Bum hole

DoG Bum hole

PostSubject: Re: Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.   Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Fucking scruffy bastards, that's bury for you, full of inbreds and smack rats. I'm always using that tram station and there's always nobheads knocking about, and the police dont do anything about it.

Lucky for me Ive never had abuse from brainless twats when I've been out and about around there. But this has got me thinking, maybe after a night out in bury, I should start getting taxis home instead of the met lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.   Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking scruffy chavs i fucking hate them.
Page 1 of 1